A dog mess a corridor with innocent eye.
1. Did you evaluate your
ability before studying at ITI? 用ability是"Chinglish"
正確為→Did you evaluate your English level before studying at ITI?
2. I went to several pharmacy to gather some alcohol and sanitizer. 外國人一般說alcohol都是指"可以喝的酒"，而不是酒精，如果要說擦拭用的消毒酒精，用rubbing alcohol
正確為→I went to several pharmacies to gather some rubbing alcohol and sanitizer.
3. I need to find a substitution for dinner. 這句英文直譯其實是"我找不到食物可以吃了，我會找其他的替代品（例如：樹不、花朵等）來當晚餐吃
正確為→We need to find a substituation for our dinner plasns tonight. The restaurant is closed. 我們要為今天的晚餐找其他替代的餐廳，因為原本預計要去的餐廳今天沒開。改成用we是因為"通常"去餐廳吃晚餐都是至少兩個人起，這樣寫比較符合邏輯。
4. Because we are a strat-up company without much brand recognition, we need to run many advertising campaigns to
raise our brand awareness.
正確為→Because we are a strat-up company without much brand recognition, we need to run many advertising campaigns to increase our brand awareness.
5. Before launching a product, we should conduct market research about
the customer preference.
正確為→Before launching a product, we should conduct market research about consumer preferences.
6. I am delegated by my boss to display our cutting-edge product on exhibition.
正確為→I was delegated by my boss the demo/demonstrate our cutting-edge product on exhibion.
7. If you can't attend our wedding, I'll delete your name from the visitor's book.
正確為→If you can't attend our wedding, I'll delete your name from the list of attendees.